Monday 18 August 2014

Reconstruction | This doesn't have a sub-heading


It’s been eight months since I created ‘emilyjdoesthings’ and started posting daily - or nearly daily anyway. I know eight months has gone quickly, I can’t believe it’s been that long. When I started the blog I was in a  very different headspace to the one I’m in now, positivity, happiness and healthiness has taken over and I’m quite enjoying it. I think it’s safe to say I’ve had a bit of a lifestyle change since starting the blog.

So after coming to that conclusion one night lying awake in the van, unable to sleep due to being convinced there was a possum on the roof attempting to get in, I’ve decided the blog needs a bit of a change and an update to keep up with me and my lifestyle.

I’ve worked out the type of blog I want to be writing and creating and as such the blog will be undergoing a bit of  a makeover. We’re going to be like this, lack of posting that is, until September. I want the blog to look the best it can and I’m giving myself ample time to do that - with Jack’s solid advice of course.

I’ve got lots of fun and exciting posts planned once everything back in place and the blog is looking all freshly primped and primed so hopefully they’ll be coming thick and fast come September. Not quite daily though, mainly due to limited internet access, but more frequently than once a month - fingers crossed.

So, until September.



No comments:

Post a Comment