Wednesday 9 September 2015

Currently | August



You may remember back in April I published a post that was all about what I'd been currently loving in various different things. It's a post I enjoyed writing and apparently you all enjoyed reading so I thought I might make it a semi regular thing here on LPL. 

I'm always trawling the internet for new things to try and experience and what am I good for if not sharing the best of those things with you? So here are my current favourite things.

Listening&Watching
I've been really getting into podcasts recently. They're a great way to unwind after a day without sitting and staring at a screen. Also a great accompaniment for light cardio which I've been partaking in recently due to a back injury. My favourite at the moment is Bookish Blether hosted by Nicola and Holly. It's a great podcast about books and reading and they last roughly 30-40 minutes each. The girls are lovely and so easy to listen to. I've binge listened to all the episodes so far in about three days and now I'm waiting for the next. I've also got some other podcasts I'm trying out so I'll let you know how they go shortly. 

Eating&Drinking
Currently I've been loving green tea with ginger and honey. Green tea is something I love as is hot ginger and honey so one day I had a bit of an epiphany and thought why not combine the two. And I'm so glad I did. It's a great tasty combo and something I'd definitely recommend. I've also been enjoying my healthy homemade muesli bars which is a recipe you should definitely check out if you're looking for a healthy snack.

Reading
Currently I've been reading 'Catcher in the Rye' by Harper Lee. Talk about jumping on a bandwagon right? But I'm loving it so far, I'll let you know more about it ASAP. Hopefully I'll have it finished this Sunday for a new book for clean sheet Sunday.

Using
My skin has been incredibly dry as of late and my face has been breaking out big time. I like to use simple products with not too many ingredients. I also like to stick to brands I know. So recently I've been loving Dove's hydro nourishment body moisturiser. It's a brand I trust and continue to go back to in several departments. Skin being one of them, in particular my body. If you're suffering with a bit of dry skin I would definitely give this one a whirl, I've been using it a week and my skin feels as good as new. 

So that's what I've been loving recently. How about you? Tweet me recommendations or leave a comment below. 

Also if you have a better name for this segment let me know! 

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment