Wednesday 5 October 2016

Hello October

Hello October
It's getting chilly! It feels like not so long ago I was getting excited about the sun coming out and the days getting warmer and longer. But here we are at the beginning of October, nights drawing in, frosty mornings starting and Halloween around the corner. 

October is one of my favourite months of the year. It always feels so fresh and new and I love the excitement that's starting to build ahead of winter and Christmas. Autumn is my favourite season and I cannot wait to dig out the chunky knit sweaters and scarves. And Halloween of course.

September was a pretty good month. After a very average August I was ready to get into the new month full steam ahead and I did. Apart from the last few blog posts which for some reason are picture less, sorry about that, working on getting that fixed, the blog feels good to me again and I'm enjoying it. I'm looking forward to ending the blogging year on a high with lots of posts planned for the next few months.

I FINALLY ordered pictures from Australia to make a start on the picture book which I want finished by the end of the year so I can do it all over again next year for 2016 photos. It feels good to be a bit creative and also to look back on the photos from what was the most incredible experience of my life. It's a project I want to make sure I do annually so my photos no longer sit on a memory stick but are something we can look back on and remember the good times we've had and all the things we've done. 

Going forward this month I just generally want to be more relaxed and put less pressure on myself. September has been really good for that and I've felt so much better for it so I want to keep it up going forward. 

I hope you all had a great September and have a wonderful, and down right spooky, October.

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment