Friday 14 October 2016

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks

Autumn Walks


I recently got given some apples fresh from an apple tree. Of course when this happens there is nothing else to do but make a crumble. I decided the only thing that could make it better would be fresh blackberries. So of Jack and I went to Slindon woods on the hunt for Blackberries. Unfortunately we couldn't find any, I think we were just a little to late for them this year, but we had a lovely autumnal walk in the woods nonetheless. The woods, for me, are the perfect Autumn setting. All the multi coloured leaves, the bright blue Autumn skies peaking through the trees and the conkers littering the ground sum autumn up perfectly for me. Hopefully we'll have a more fruitful walk next time.

Until next time, 

Lemon Pea Lifestyle etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment