Monday 6 March 2017

Dear March


Hello March

Hello March

Hello March


Dear March,

Firstly can you send a message to the rest of 2017 to just slow down a little? Do you have that power?  

February was a relatively good month. As with life, there are always ups and downs but that's ok and coming to terms with that is a good lesson to learn but one I'm still learning. Maybe one I'll always be learning. No one likes when things don't go their way or the way they'd planned but taking it in our stride and riding the wave out is the best way to deal with it, I think. 

It was a busy month we got out more, there were so many birthdays and there was lots of happiness and laughter which is always nice to look back on. I feel happier this year and that's definitely a good thing. I feel more at ease with taking it easy and not stressing over the little things that don't really matter. By not stressing so much about things I've found I feel I've actually achieved more things, ticked more off the list. 

Surrounding yourself with positivity is the best way to feel positive. Positive books, positive music, positive people. Cut out the negative crap that brings you down and see what a difference it makes. Aim to be something positive in other people's lives and see what a difference that makes to both you and others.

So March is here, daffodils will start springing up soon and sunny evenings will be here before we know it. I can't wait.

Work hard. Play hard. Be nice.

Lemon Pea Lifestyle etc

No comments:

Post a Comment