Wednesday 29 April 2015

Back to Business | The Travel Diaries

Well it has been a while ey? I write this from my phone, after downloading the 'Blogger' app which seems a bit dated and took me all day to download but alas, is better than nothing. So yes, writing this from my phone, in our little quarters, on a farm in central Queensland.

Yep, we're back doing that farming thing and we're loving it again. Of all the things I've done so far out here the rural work has definitely been the best experience I've had and one of the things that makes me glad I decided to come out here, among many others obviously. I think people who decide not to do the rural work missing out big time because this is the only place you can experience working on farms in this way. I'd highly reccomend it to anyone but it's not for the feint hearted, but more about that in a future post I think.

We left Brisbane nearly three weeks ago no, crazy how time flies. And we've been out here in the outback mustering, decorating and all the fun things that rural life entails. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for regular photo updates. Unfortunately I can't put links in on my phone but all my social media is in the side bar so make sure you check them out and hit the follow button for more regular updates.

Now I've got this app though hopefully blog posts will be more regular as well. 

I hope you're all well, remember to tweet me and comment below letting me know what you've all been up to. I hope you like the photos below and I'd love to see photos of your travels and happenings. 

Beautiful outback sunset

Our renovating efforts

Another beautiful outback landscape

Seeking cattle for mustering

Me and the still unnamed puppy 

Until next time,

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment