Friday 2 October 2015

Pinch, punch, first of the month

It's October. It's October and I'm coping brilliantly with the fact that we're two months from the end of the year can you tell? No, but seriously another month has passed and it's been a good one.



I've spent every single day of September exploring the Northern Territory and having adventures. It has been an amazing month and there's so much to tell but I'll save all the details for another day when I'm not blogging from my phone and I have decent internet.



Since my last travel diaries we've got our vehicle back and working - touch wood, which is a relief. After a little longer than expected in Darwin we continued how we'd planned. 




We've spent the last week or so in the red centre. It's an incredible part of Australia where you'll as Alice Springs, Tennant Creek and of course Uluru. 



Uluru was like a dream. It was the most beautiful, spiritual place I can recall being. In a weird way it really touched and moved me being there. It's so culturally significant in so many ways and it's definitely something you have to see for yourself to really understand. Even multi award winning photographers can't capture what you feel and experience there.



However as I said there will be more detailed posts about all our adventures in the future so look out for those. 



Currently we're cooking pasta and sausages on a campsite in Coober Pedy, Souh Australia. We've got a couple of adventures planned before we head back to the farm so make sure you follow me on Instagram to keep up and also on Twitter and like on facebook. (All social media links are over in the little lemons on the side bar, I can't put them in here because the blogger app doesn't let you - sorry)




Also no sugar September is over! How did you do? I actually managed to do it and I've definitely realised I don't need as much sugar as I though and there's added sugar in a surprising amount of things. I celebrated with jelly beans today but I'll definitely be more conscious about how much sugar I'm taking in from now on. 

Well until next time,

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment