Wednesday 2 November 2016

Hello November


It's the second day of November and I already have stinking cold - typical. Winter is well and truly setting in, it's dark by 4.30pm and Jack has finally let me put the bedroom radiator. I mean, it's on 2 but it's better than nothing.

October was, as October always seems to be, a lovely month. October always feel so fresh and new and I find it's always a great time to crack on with some projects, which is exactly what I did. I got underway with the Australia photo book and dug out the memory sticks with the GoPro videos on to start editing those into something people might want to watch. 

It was a busy month with a couple of birthdays and a visit from Jack's family in France. But we just managed to squeeze in carving a pumpkin and making some pumpkin spice cupcakes the recipe for which will be up soon. They're the perfect autumn evening treat.

Being a month til Christmas time November promises to be a busy, fun filled month and I'm looking forward to just taking the month pretty easy and slowly preparing for Christmas.

Jack and I are off to Center Parcs with my family next week so we've got the perfect relaxing start to the month which I think is just what the doctor ordered.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment