Sunday 14 September 2014

I love Bloglovin'

Follow me here


I love Bloglovin'. It's one of my favourite apps on my phone, one of the first things I go to in the morning when I'm seeing what's gone on in the world whilst I was sleeping. I get to follow all my favourite bloggers and their blogs in one place.

I get a feed of posts from all the blogs I follow without having to go to each individual blog. Click on the post on the feed and there it is, on my screen without having to type in every single web address. 

Any posts that I particularly like, I hit the like button and I can go back to them at any time to read them again and feel inspired as they save in my 'liked posts'.

The app is really easy to use and practical that I would advice grabbing on your phone to follow all your favourite blogs including mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment