Monday 13 February 2017

Tea Talk

Tea Talk

Tea Talk

Tea Talk

Tea Talk

Tea Talk


I love tea, I mean I'm British and nothing if not a cliche. Aside from the classic English Breakfast tea, which is a staple addition throughout my day, every day, there are other teas that I reach to on occasion. Apart from the warming, comforting benefit of drinking tea, the ultimate and instant refresh you get from the first sip, there are teas out that with actual health benefits. I thought I'd tell you about a few of my faves, but first I'll tell you for herbal tea I always go Pukka. It's reasonably priced, all organic ingredients and there's heaps to choose from.

Peppermint Tea is a fairly recent discovery of mine but I love it. A cup of peppermint is normally my last cup of tea for the day. It's super relaxing and makes me feel calm and ready for bed. Added bonuses are that it's good for the immune system, aids digestion and can help with nausea. If you're feeling a bit crampy and bleugh in the stomach region, try a cup of peppermint tea, it will probably sort you out.

Echinacea tea if perfect for this time of year. Like peppermint tea, it boosts the immune system but can also relieve the symptoms of cold and flu. I really like the Pukka variety as it's flavoured with raspberry so it's lovely and fruity. And definite must have for your tea collection.

Lemon, Ginger & Manuka Honey is my favourite of the bunch and one I drink through the day. It tastes delicious and is the most comforting of the bunch, I think. Manuka honey is great for the immune system, warm lemon is a good antioxidant and ginger is good for relieving nausea. (Any pregnant ladies out there, apparently ginger tea is really good for morning sickness.) What I love most about it though is the spicy, sweet flavour which is really warming and relaxing.

The Detox and Night Time variety aren't ones I reach for very often but I do enjoy them every now and again. They're both a mixture of different herbs that are great for doing what they say on the tin basically. The detox tea is full of antioxidants that help you feel renewed and this is something I'd grab on a Sunday morning after one too many or really whenever I'm feeling a little groggy. The Night Time tea is perfect if, like me, you tend to get a little anxious. It's made up of different herbs that help to make you feel relaxed and calm which is great for just before you hit the hay, but also if your mind is working at a mile a minute and you're feeling a little stressed.

Lemon Pea Lifestyle Etc












No comments:

Post a Comment