Monday 12 May 2014

Heathrow-Seoul - Travel Diaries #5


I write to you  from Seoul. Well that's exciting isn't it. After a 10 hour flight I'm not sat in the transit lounge at Seoul airport for five hours before another 10 hour flight to Brisbane. Oh joyful.

I say that but the first flight wasn't too bad - food good, sleep 4 hours, 2 movies, 3 pages of The Catcher in the Rye. So far, so good. And definite hats off to Korean Air. 

I'm a little tired and a little hungry and definitely craving a Big Mac so I'll be off to find a McDonalds or something in the next five minutes to save me from eating the person next to me's head. Just a short and sweet post today as I don't really have a lot to say as all I've seen so far is airports and planes and we all know what they look like.

Hopefully next time I'll be coming from Brisbane with something more exciting and a little more travel diary worth. 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for a more frequent account of my travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment