Tuesday 30 December 2014

An absolute fail



So it's New Year's Eve, that's come around quickly. I'm currently in a very cheap and daggy motel room on the outskirts of Sydney preparing to celebrate at midnight.

Blogmas was a bit of a fail wasn't it? I think I blogged all of 5 days. I just don't know how I used to blog daily, it was a lot harder than I remember and I didn't even have the excuse of a full time course. 

But on the up side I've got plans to be a lot more consistent and regular with blog posts and keeping the travel stuff at the top of the 'to blog' list as it seems that's what you guys like the most. Of course they'll be other stuff in there too. 

I'm writing this on my phone and can't put links in but don't forget to follow me on Instagram @emilymariejarvis, for photos of my adventures until I start properly blogging again in the new year. I'm sure they'll be heaps of photos up there from Sydney. Also all my social media links are in the right hand side bar so you can like and follow me anytime. 

I hope you all have a safe, happy and fun New Years Eve. Thanks for being here in 2014 and here's to an even better 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment