Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas day one | Lemon Pea does Blogmas



Jack just came home with a One Direction advent calender so kids, it's Christmas! How exciting? Though terrifying at the same time, this time last year we were two days from Jack leaving for Australia, I hadn't even created a blog let alone daily blogging and I had just started a crappy Christmas temp job to pay for my ticket out to Australia. How times change, right?

What's blogmas? I hear you cry.

Well my lovely readers, blogmas is daily blogging until Christmas. I don't know if blogmas is actually a thing, probably should have checked that first, but vlogmas is. Everyday until Christmas you'll find your favourite vloggers uploading a new vlog. Very stressul and since I'm not a YouTuber and have limited video editing skills I've opted for something I know - blogging.

I've daily blogged before, that's how this whole blogging thing started but this feels different. So let's see how it goes.

But on the theme of Christmas, don't forget to check out MadeIt for some lovely, unique gifts for your loved ones and also my blog post all about my favourite items from the site.

Merry blogmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment