Wednesday 18 February 2015

A blogging break

You can now follow me on Pinterest to see all the things I'm loving and lusting




If you like my page on Facebook you will know that this week I am taking a break from blogging. This week is a little hectic and so was last week. Jack and I have got a lot of things due (insurance, van stuff all those good things) and we've been tied up in trying to sort all those things out alongside trying to find new jobs. With all this going on, although I've got heaps of exciting posts and ideas at the moment, I just haven't had the time to sit down and write them and get them scheduled to go up. 

So this week is a bit of admin week for us, and me and the blog. I've given myself a week to get back to being super organised with blog posts and scheduling and promoting so hopefully I won't need another random, unscheduled break for a while. 

Sometimes you just need a week off to chill away from the blogging world and at first it kinda feels like you might be letting readers down. But in the long run that's definitely not the case. If a week away is what you need to be a better blogger - reorganise, re-think and just to get back into the swing of things then that is what you have to do.

This week I've been planning so many blog posts for the next few weeks and even some exciting collaborations that I'm so excited for you guys to see. Don't forget you can follow me on heaps of social medias to keep up with what I'm up to when I'm away from the blogosphere this week (links in the side bar and the end of this post). 

Until next Monday, 

No comments:

Post a Comment