Thursday 26 February 2015

Favourite booktubers

Sorry about this awful image

Lately I've been feeling really uninspired to read. When that happens, which it does, I find the best thing to cure it is good bout of BookTube. What's booktube you ask? Well it's that part of YouTube completely dedicated to books and reading. People who love books and reading upload videos reviewing, recommending and hauling books and for me it really gets me in the mood for reading. So today I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite booktube channels.


Regan is a stateside YouTuber that's all into fantasy and historical fiction. She's absolutely hilarious and so enigmatic. If you're looking to branch into the fantasy genre she's got some great recommendations for easy going fantasy but also epic fantasy. She uploads very regularly and has great book taste. 


Jen is an author, reader and bookshop owner from the UK who talks about books beautifully. I find her super inspiring when I'm having a reading slump or don't know what to read and is great and recommending unheard of books. I could literally watch her videos all day. 


Rose is an author also from the UK who is in the process of writing her second book. She has a really similar book taste to mine so I often find good books on her channel. She also uploads videos about her writing process which I really like watching and it's a really good element to her channel.


Lauren is quite a new booktuber and I only discovered her last weekend but I binge watched all her videos in an afternoon and adore her. She's so sweet and lovely and really funny and obviously has a great taste in books. She's not afraid to say if she hated a book which I think is great. She uploads reviews, hauls, wrap ups and TBR's in a non-monthly format which is something I also love. Great new channel to subscribe to here. 

So that's my four favourite booktubers. I know they're all ladies but that's not purposeful they're just the booktubers I'm subscribed too that are always talking about books I'd most likely read. 

What are your favourite booktube channels you think I should subscribe too?

Until next time, 






No comments:

Post a Comment