Monday 4 January 2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

Top 9 of 2015

Happy New Year everyone!

I can't believe 2015 has gone already. I feel like it was just a bat of the eyelids ago that I was in Sydney celebrating New Years Eve. But here we are starting a whole new year all over again.

I hope the beginning of your 2016 has been lovely and relaxing and you managed to find some time to chill out, reflect on the past 365 days and think about goals and aspirations for the next.

For me 2015 was an incredible year filled with laughter, experiences and so much happiness. It was one of the greatest years I've had and it was the year I feel like I really realised how I want to spend my life and some of the big things I want to achieve which is important to me. I gained a lot if life lessons and skills in 2015 and had some once in a lifetime experiences that I'll never forget.

I really want 2016 to be as amazing for me but in, obviously, a different way. I'm hoping it will be the year I make the first steps on the way to my dream job, get somewhere to a first house and carry on trying new things. 

In terms of the blog I want to bring some new things into it. More recipes of my own, more lifestyle and home things and also more projects. Jack is a great carpenter and I'm hoping I can use some of his skills to introduce some big home and lifestyle projects to the blog. 

One blog I really love is VDM and in particular her 'Fitness Files' entries, which are a monthly occurrence where she details her month in fitness. This year is the year where I'm determined to really get fit and get into fitness again. I'll have the time and the daily routine to really make fitness a part of my daily life so hopefully that along with healthy eating will be something I can include here.

Obviously I have goals, as I always do because I am a massive believer in and lover of goal setting and you'll see them here soon as well as a lot more Australian esque posts of things I still haven't detailed from our trip. 

So yeah, there's a lot of plans that I have in mind for this little corner of the internet so make sure you follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date. And on Instagram for the in between stuff.

I hope you have a wonderful start to the New Year and good luck if you're going back to work or school or starting something new today. 

Let me know what your plans for the year are,

Until next time


  

No comments:

Post a Comment