Monday 11 January 2016

Thought of the week #2

Thought for the week
Credit

Worrying is natural. I worry like it's going of fashion it's ridiculous. It consumes my time, my thought and my ability to just get on. But it's pointless - for me and you. It does nothing but to fill you with doubt and negativity. If you're worried about something talk to someone about ti and try and get some advice and get it off your chest. This year I'm really trying to make an effort not let worry overtake and be as positive as I can and one way of doing that is talking when I'm worried. This year lets let our heads be filled with lovely, positive, bright thoughts.

Have a good day everyone.

Until next time,

                     

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Check back weekly for more Monday Motivation! Happy 2016 to you too

      Delete