Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hello February


I like February. February is a good month. You're back in routine, resolutions are well underway and there's that little hint of sunshine popping it's head around the curtain of cloud. 

January was a relatively good month for me aside from the odd hiccup here and there the month was successful. Hopefully February will be the same.

I haven't made any resolutions so far this year and I don't think I want to. Last year was such a good year and so far this one has been pretty good to. I think I'm just going to carry on as I have been and go with the flow. 

There is a couple of things I really want to do this month though. I really want to get on with putting some of our photos from Australia into a physical album. I really don't want our Australia photos to be one of those cases where they sit on a memory stick and never get looked at. 

I also want to try and plan our first adventure of the year. Find somewhere to trek off to and explore. The tent has now arrived back in the UK so we're ready to take our Aussie adventure experiences and mold them for the cold. 

So here's to February, it's going to be a good one.

Until next time, 







No comments:

Post a Comment