Wednesday 4 May 2016

Hello May

Hello May

May is here and that means we are officially one month away from Summer. 

April was a lovely month. Spring showed its face on the odd occasion and when it did it was nice. It definitely gave me a taste for the summer weather that will hopefully not be too far around the corner. I finally bought a scrap book for our Australia photos so Jack and I have spent many an evening trawling through them to find the best ones that we want to print and stick in the book. We've still got quite a few to get through so getting around to the actual putting together of the book may be a little while away yet. 

I've also finally got my organisation together. I've sorted out my Kikki K planner at last (blog post coming soon), I'm about a week ahead with blog posts (actually writing this on 25th April shh), and I've got into making a list at the beginning of the week and working my way through it. It's been great for feeling less stressed and anxious and for actually being productive. (Possible blog post coming soon).

But now it's May so what do I have planned for May. 

We have a couple of bank holidays here in the UK this month so I'll definitely be taking full advantage of those and hopefully we'll be able to make a couple of day trips somewhere. I love to get out as much as possible in the warmer months and enjoy the sunny days when we get them, because let's be honest we don't get many in the UK. There's plenty of places in the UK to go and visit and after spending two years travelling another country I really want to see as much of my own country as possible. 

I did get round to getting back into a workout routine and somehow or another agreed to a 10k run so training for that is underway. This month will really be the month I step up my game in that department and start making progress. 

So that's the plan for this month, I think mainly to relax and not set too many unrealistic goals but jsut keep going.

What have you got planned for this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment