Wednesday 25 May 2016

The perfect everyday bag


The perfect everyday handbag

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm OBSESSED with handbags. I'm addicted. I can't walk past a handbag I like without picking it up. However, practicality doesn't come into the equation very often and therefore I have bought so many gorgeous handbags that I've over stuffed for work and they've ended up breaking. I decided enough was enough and went on the hunt for the perfect everyday handbag that I could fit everything in without it straining the bag or me. 

The perfect everyday handbag

 Meet this beauty I found in Accesorize. They've since discontinued the black version but it is still available in a coral colour and lime green, so if you're after a summery bag I'd definitely check them out. This style of bag, called Tote or shopper bags, are wonderful for cramming full of stuff and not seeming like you've actually got loads of stuff in. 


This one in particular is perfect. The bag itself is huge but you also get a large clutch type insert that is great for putting your valuables in. You also get a small detachable purse that I keep my keys in so they're easy to get to. I went for the black because its easy to pair with any outfit and I wanted something super simple for everyday. I carry EVERYTHING in this bag and it never feels overfull. 

The only downside is that things can get lost in the bottom as there isn't loads of pockets for smaller items. Also the clutch insert is just loose in the bag, I think it would be better if you could attach it with poppers as it can get in the way sometimes but other than that I'm head over heels with this bag.

What do you look for in the perfect handbag, let me know in the comments.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment