Wednesday 8 June 2016

Hello June

Hello June
The summer months are finally upon us and doesn't it feel good? It feels like ages since I wrote a 'Hello' monthly post but it's only been just over a month. It's also mad to think that at the end of this month we will officially be half way through the year and only another six months from the big C. 

But that's enough of that. For now I'm loving the sunny weather even if it does mean sticky sun cream skin and the constant threat of wasps. 

May was a good month. Any month with two bank holiday is always going to be a good one I suppose. I had loads going on in May but it didn't ever feel like I was rushed off my feet with no time to breathe. 

I passed my theory test in May and bought my first car. Both scary and exciting. It's good to get things like that out of the way as soon as possible I think. It's a great sense of achievement and it's one less thing to worry about that. The car situation however, couldn't have gone worse but that's another story not fit for a cheery Hello post. 

I did lots of fun, relaxing summery things though which made May really feel like the beginning of a great summer. It was my mum's birthday at the end of the month and we spend the day, shopping, lunching and enjoying remembering what fruit to put in Pimms. Jack and I also took a road trip down to Bridport with his dogs on probably the most gorgeous day of summer. It's a lovely spot on the Dorset coast that is well worth exploring. 

We also finally made some headway with the Australia photos. We've yet to print any but we have started sorting through them and deciding which ones we do want to print.

The month ahead is also set to be a good one. Jack and I have a mini break to Malvern in Worcestershire for the Three Counties show at the end of the month and we're also hoping to make some summer holiday plans. 

Personally I plan to continue finding the fitness regime that works best for me and the fitness  I enjoy. I also want to actually get some Aus photos printed but we'll see because I've been saying that for six months now.

I hope you all had a lovely May and enjoy June.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment