Wednesday 15 June 2016

Homemade Granola


So I've decided to branch out into YouTube for things like recipes and DIY projects of which I have lots planned. I hope you like this format, be sure to let me know what you think. But don't worry, not everything is going over there and once I get more used to the idea of filming and editing we'll be back to three written blog posts a week and a video. But for now I'm still getting used to the scheduling of it all and getting everything done. 

Well onto the actual video. 

Just a little one for a recipe of mine you might remember from Mays 'currently' post. It's really easy and simple and super healthy. Not to mention delicious. I like to whip this up on a Sunday evening and that's breakfast sorted for the week ahead.

I like it with coconut milk or Greek yoghurt  and fruit. However, it's also really good mixed with yoghurt or milk and left over night to make bircher muesli which can be topped with some lovely fresh or frozen fruit. 

Delicious.

P.S. Please subscribe to my channel on YouTube so you don't miss any videos 

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment