Friday 1 July 2016

Hello July

Hello July
In June I declared that summer was finally here but since then I could probably count the days of sun we've had on one hand, so I'm not going to say anything about the weather and the fact that it is officially summer at all. 

June literally flew past and it was definitely a good one. Jack and I took our first break since going to Australia, it was a little different to Aus but it was still lovely to get away. We drove down to Tewkesbury in the Midlands for the weekend with the main purpose of going to the Royal Three Counties Show but we also had a look around Tewkesbury and drove home via Bath. It was so good to get away for a few days and there'll definitely be a post up about it soon. 

Jack and I also moved out of the house we'd been temporarily living in back to our parents. It's confusing so I won't go into details. However, it does mean back to full time wifi so posts will hopefully be less up and down and more consistent. 

July isn't full of any plans whatsoever. It's kind of nice every now and again to not plan loads of stuff and just see where the month takes you. So that's what I'll be doing this month along with the normal stuff of keeping fit, eating healthy and trying to get my Aussie photo album started.

What are you up to this month?

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment