Thursday 14 July 2016

The Royal Three Counties Show 2016

You know it's British Summer Time when you've got to pack both your wellington boots and your sandals to go away for a weekend, because let's be honest who knows that the weather is going to do. That's exactly what Jack and I did in the middle of last month on a trip to Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire. In fact, we went and bough wellies specifically for the occasion.

We went up their mainly because we were going to the Royal Three Counties Agricultural Show. Jack had been before and really enjoyed himself so we decided we'd go so I could experience it as well.
 
We both love country and agricultural shows. We love being outside in the country and everything that goes along with that. We love the countryside lifestyle and being out in the fresh air throughout the year.
 
We had such a lovely day out at the show, even with the necessary wellies. I thought instead of rambling on about all the things you can see, animals, stores, demonstrations, I thought I'd share a few photos of the day with you.

Horsing around

'I can't actually see love'

Nearly there

And through the tunnel

Close shave

A very unimpressed Alpaca

Falling with style

I don't know Jack wanted a picture of the wood

Hungry babies at the end of the day

What'chu looking at?

 
Until next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment