Friday 29 July 2016

Time to take a break

Credit
As you're reading this I'm somewhere in the Woolacombe area of Devon. 

Jack and I haven't had a proper relaxing trip since we've been back from Australia and we thought it was about time we had one. 

We've both been quite tried and stressed recently and I've had a bad time with anxiety and panic attacks so we decided it was the right time to have a break away from everything for a few days.

I've decided that means a blogging break as well. Just a couple of weeks away, a mini blogging holiday, to re-inspire and get some blog ideas down on paper because with everything else that's been on my mind blogging has taken bit of a back seat and I'd rather step away for a little while and get some inspiration and motivation to blog something actually worth reading than to just post something rubbish that no one wants to read.

I'll be back soon. I hope you understand. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment