Monday 16 January 2017

Currently Reading

Currently Reading



I haven't picked up a book in a little while. There was a period in the last half of 2016 that I was reading one to two books a week, but as usual with my reading habits I stumble onto something not quite as exciting and I fall of the wagon again. So here I am, new year and all, jumping back on.

I've decided to start with something that's got all the promise of being, well, promising. Seeing as I've heard nothing but good things about 'The Girl On The Train' and with the movie now out on DVD it seems like the perfect time to jump on the band wagon a few months too late and pick it up.

When writing this post I haven't even picked it up but I plan on doing so as soon as I've clicked publish and I'm excited about it. If it's as good as everyone says it is, it won't take me long to get through. 

I'll let you know how I get on once I've finished. 

What are you reading at the moment?













No comments:

Post a Comment