Wednesday 18 January 2017

My skin saviours


Budget skincareBudget skincare

Budget skincare


Budget skincareBudget skincare

Hello, my name's Emily, I'm twenty three and I've finally found a routine my skin and I both like. Yep, it's taken me twenty three years to finally find a skincare routine that works for both me and my skin. I'm not someone who will spend half an hour, or sometimes even fifteen minutes, in the morning and evening on my skincare so I know I need something quick and easy but also effective and these four products help me do just that. 


I don't use this everyday but when I do I love it. I tend to use it as a second cleanse after taking my makeup of with something like the No7 Cleansing Balm. It makes my skin feel super clean and fresh and is what I grab after a sweaty class at the gym. Since using it I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. Overall it's more even and if I have a breakout it helps to calm that down so I look less red and blotchy and more soft and glowy.


I never used to take any notice of the Eucerin section in Boots but after seeing a few of their products banging around on beauty blogs and also some hear say that Gigi Hadid is a fan I decided to take a gander. I am so glad I did. This has been the best thing I've bought skincare wise in a while. It doesn't feel like the most moisturising of moisturisers but paired with something like the Clinique Moisture Surge it's perfect. This literally calmed down the scarring on my chin overnight and has been gradually decreasing it every night since. This will be a definite repurchase.


I love a good face mask they add the finishing touch to a good pamper session but I've been using this one 2-3 times a week and it's done my skin the world of good. I pop it on whilst I'm tidying my room, writing a post or just having a sit on the bed with my phone for fifteen minutes and let it do it's magic. It makes my skin feel thoroughly cleansed, soft and balmy. It basically does what it says on the tin. I also want to pick up the glow mask and see if that, also, does what it says on the tin.


I use this every morning to wake my skin up, get rid of any overnight residue and get my skin ready for the day. I use it mainly as a wash and it does the job I ask of it. I don't know if it's made my skin clearer but it definitely ensures my skin gets a good cleanse every morning which can only be a good thing. 

Lemon Pea Lifestyle Etc





SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment