Monday 9 January 2017

Hello 2017

Hello 2017 Chichester Harbour

Hello 2017 Chichester Harbour

Hello 2017 Chichester Harbour

Hello 2017 Chichester Harbour

Hello 2017 Chichester Harbour

Hello 2017 Chichester Harbour


2017 is here, well it has been for a week now, and I'm finally back on the blog.  2017 started the way every year should, with a bit of a headache from too much gin and a chilly afternoon walk with family. The end of 2016 was really good and the only reason I didn't blog through December was I was simply too busy. December is a month for me that is full of birthday's as well as, obviously, Christmas and New Year and I just about had time to stop for a cuppa let alone blog, but I'm back now and that's what counts right?

2016 was a very mixed bag for me it was literally filled with great highs and great lows. I spent far too much of the year being consumed by worry over several things and looking back over the past 365 days, whenever I think about what was bad about a certain time it's because I was worrying, stressed or anxious about something. There will be a whole post about resolutions but for now I'll say going forward I intend not to worry so much and ALWAYS look for the bright side. The bright side of this realisation is that I have indeed realised and that I feel ready to change it. 

Obviously, 2016 was also a great year. I got my first proper job, me and Jack got to see some new parts of the UK, I passed my driving test and just generally had some great times. I really enjoyed revelling in the company of friends and family after two years away from them and intend to keep valuing their time and enjoying time with loved ones but also be aware that it's ok to need time away from that and time to myself. 

I have a post for resolutions and goals planned for later in the week so I'll leave it here for now. I just wanted to check in, wish you all a very happy new year and let you know I'm back. 

Until next time,

Lemon Pea Lifestyle etc.




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment