Monday 30 January 2017

January Favourites

January Favourites

January Favourites

January Favourites

January Favourites

January Favourites

I can't believe it's this time of the month already - the first monthly favourites of the year is here. By the end of this week we will be in February, thank god, I can't quite believe it. It feels like I was only suffering from a New Years Eve hangover yesterday. 

This monthly favourites is an odd one. I have discovered a few new things but there's also one thing I've rediscovered my love of. So let's get into it.


I saw this and I had to have it. The New York Giants are my team, by chance. Long story short I chose them in secondary school, they won that year, I stuck with them. So when I saw this sweatshirt in Toyshop literally two days ago I had to have it and I had to put it in my favourites. I love it, its oversized and so comfy. Right now it's great with jeans or joggers depending on the intensity of your lazy day but I think it will also be great in summer with shorts for when there's a bit of an evening breeze. Even if not I'll be wearing it cause I love it.


These have been doing the rounds for a while now and I finally picked one up last month and I love it. Seeing as I want to start printing more photos anyway so I can actually look back on them, this cuts out the middle man. It's also been great for recipes as I can take a photo of the food and stick it straight in my recipe book. 


BEST EYE CREAM EVER. Eye cream is a funny one for me, I've never really noticed any changes when using any particular one even though I know there are benefits to different eye cream, and I know I should use one it's always a second thought for me. However, after getting a sample size of this a few weeks ago I had to go out and purchase the full size once I'd used it up. It's fantastic and really does brighten your eyes, I haven't even felt the need for concealer recently and that's saying something.


I raved about this in my Skincare Saviours so I won't go on about it here. But, just know that it is great, has evened my skin tone, reduced scarring and helped fight blemishes. Definitely a good one if you suffer with skin issues.


Chapped, dry lips are the worst and at this time of year, nearly unavoidable. Once you've got over the soreness the worst part is the flaky skin right? The lip scrub from Lush has been my saviour this month for that and I'll definitely be continuing to use it. After using it once my lips felt smoother and softer and ready for lipstick again, so definite winner there. Also it tastes great.


Jack bought this for me last Valentine's Day and I've been in love with it ever since but this month it's really proved it's metal. After a bit of reorganisation and a few additions inside I've never felt so organised. It's also helped me stick to my resolutions which is a bonus. For me this has been the best organiser I've used and I love that's it's so pretty and bright. They don't seem to do the bright yellow anymore but there are still lots of fun colours and patterns to choose from.

Lemon Pea Lifestyle Etc






SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment