Wednesday 14 January 2015

Dog walking Yamba style

Bear's not keen on the back of the van, but the centre console makes a damn good head rest. 

We're currently looking after Jack's family friends house in Yamba, NSW, whilst they're back in the UK on holiday. Yamba is a beautiful coastal town with amazing beaches and cute, individual shops. As you've probably figured by now Jack and I are big fans of the beach and we definitely didn't need an excuse to go down every day, but two dogs to look after is a good one if we wanted one. Bear and Charlie go mad for the beach so of course we're only happy to take them for a walk and a run at the nearest dog-friendly beach. Instead of rambling on aimlessly about our trips down to the beach with these two rascals, I thought I'd share some photo's with you instead. Hope you enjoy. 


'Have I got something on my face?'


Stormy seas, of course the day I take my camera would be the greyest day in a while

Digging is Charlie's favourite past time


Contemplating why he didn't put a belt on



A lot of concentration needed for throwing the ball. 

Post walk depression sets in
Just a few pictures of our walk on Sunday. We also filmed a bit on Jack's go-pro a little while ago when it was sunnier so keep your eyes peeled for that in the near future. In the meantime let me know where your favourite place to walk your dog is, in the comments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment