Wednesday 2 March 2016

Hello March


Another month is here. Unbelievable really, at the end of this month we will be a quarter of a way thought 2016 and it feels like it's only just started. One thing I've notice blogging regularly and consistently does make time go a lot quicker. 

February was, all in all, a pretty good month. I had the all clear from the hospital for the next two months with regards to my eye which is a big relief, because even when really you know it's all fine the possibility of something having gone wrong is always in the back of your mind. 

Jack and I have made a good start towards saving and have been very diligent with putting some money away every now and again which feels good. We've made a couple of decisions in regards to where we want to take some time away from Sussex and work and hopefully we'll get one of those booked this month. We've decided we'll spend this year seeing a bit more of our own country both because we haven't really seen that much of it and being away for so long makes you realise that, and also financially it's better for us. 

I didn't get around to sorting out a photo album for our Australia photos but hopefully I'll get round to that soon. Maybe over the Easter break. 

Looking forward over March I'm planning on having a no unnecessary spend month. Aside from the photo book and booking a little trip, nothing is going out of the bank that isn't needed. 

I plan on making March the month I sort out some organisation. For Valentine's Day Jack bought me the beautiful large yellow planner from Kikki K. So I now have that, my personal size Filofax and my bullet journal.So I think what's going to happen is my Kikki K will be for every day planning, events, meetings, long term to do, financial tracking all that sort of thing. My Filofax will be for blog stuff, post planning and scheduling, stat tracking etc. And then I'll have my bullet journal on my desk through the day at work for work to do list, notes, things I remember and think of through the day, ideas that come to me and all that sort of stuff. So hopefully, by the end of the month I won't be a mess of paper and lists and will know where everything is. 

So here's to March.








No comments:

Post a Comment