Wednesday 23 April 2014

TBR: Australia | Wednesday Reads

Follow me on GoodReads
If you follow me on GoodReads you may have seen that I recently created a new shelf. This shelf is my Australia TBR. Now as my 'before Aus TBR' failed miserably I'm determined to be successful this time. All the books listed are on my kindle as I'm not planning on taking any physical books unless I haven't finished what I'm reading. So here's my list of books I want to read whilst in Australia.

A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons - George R.R. Martin

Life After Life - Kate Atkinson

The Universe Versus Alex Woods - Gavin Extence

The Diaries of a Fleet Street Fox - Fleet Street Fox

The Hundred Year Old Man who climbed out the window and disappeared - Jonasson Jonas

Twelve Years A Slave - Solomon Northup

The unlikely pilgrimage of Harold Fry - Rachel Joyce

The Book Thief - Marcus Zusak

These are all books that have been sat on my Kindle for ages so I've obviously been meaning to get round to them for ages. Hopefully I'll get at least these read but I wouldn't mind getting onto a couple of others as well but we'll see. Don't forget you can follow me on GoodReads to keep up with how I'm doing and also to see what I think of what I'm reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment