Tuesday 15 April 2014

One month to go | Tuesday Travels



It's official, I have one month to go until I leave for Australia. Well on Friday I had one month to go, I now have 26 days but the sentiment is still the same. Seeing as I only have a month left I thought I'd share with you the things I have left to do before I go. It might spark some things in your mind if you're planning for a trip and it will also serve as a reminder for me.

  • TRAVEL INSURANCE - this needs to happen ASAP fingers crossed by the end of the week
  • Board shorts - thought I had some I don't, need to get some
  • Rash vest - thought I had one, threw it out, need to get one, hoping to nab the one Jack left behind but he's in Melbourne at the moment so I can't get hold of him to give him puppy eyes and a pleading speech
  • Prescription letter for the doctor - need a few months worth of pills so got to get the doctor to get me some and need to write a letter to explain the circumstances
  • Money transfer - need to transfer money over into my account and get me hands on some Aussie dollars in cash and some Korean money just incase I fancy a dog sarnie in the airport
  • Sort out iPod - music for the plane needs to be up to date so I can get through it
  • Make sure everything is charged before packing it 
  • Pack 
  • Online check in
  • Don't panic
  • Passport, documents, money
  • Don't panic

Quick note, yes that looks like a lot and it is just a long list = a very boring post but as you can tell I have a lot to do so blogging is a little bit of a second at the moment. Especially when I've seen what I've got left to do. I'm trying not to stress and panic now. Hopefully you'll get some better ones soon and the last week before I go I've got some good posts planned. 

Also if you could take a couple of minutes to fill out this survey for one of my friends would be much appreciated, thank you :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment