Friday 11 April 2014

Spring is here, smiles all round (and the regular tablespoon of stress) | Finally Friday

Follow me on Instagram

Spring is finally here and I am loving it. The sun is out, evenings are lighter and mornings aren't quite as much of a chore. If it wasn't for being stuck inside Brighton Journalist Works everyday I'd probably be the happiest chica going but as it is stress is still present as ever and therefore, spring still isn't quite would it good be.

I made the best of it though and bought some daffodils when I got home on the weekend to brighten up my day of slogging over portfolio cover sheets, at present the bain of my life and the only thing I seem to be doing, and cracking on with shorthand. I also treated myself to some strawberries and raspberries, they were there and my breakfast looked so much better with them involved. Natures sweeties I believe.

The final tour fundraising quiz night happened at the Rugby club which was as fun as ever. All in good spirits and I think the boys are all happy that it's finally here and they can journey off to Belgium on a coach and play rugby for the weekend, and do those other things we can't say about but we all know will happen. Behave boys. It was selfie central that night our group selfie isn't quite as impressive as Ellen's but with Will Cullen in charge of the camera we got one of everyone there so that's good. A good mood to start the week in.

Sunday was one of the best sunday's going. A stroll through a local village with afternoon tea. Glorious and just what the doctor ordered. Gorging on scones, clotted cream and jam always makes everything better. Followed by a pamper session my Sunday was the best way to start my hectic week.

We hit one month til Aus today so that's super exciting though scary knowing there's still a few things on the to do list and with how quickly the weeks have been going thus far it's going to fly by. Better get ticking.

I took breakfast by the reins this week and have really enjoyed all my breakfasts. Bit of a boring way to end the post but seeing as breakfast is supposedly the most important meal of the day it's got to be important to enjoy it so I've been making sure that's been happening recently. Lot's of yummy fruit and oat varieties to get me going for the day.

So that's my week. I'm not going to tell you about shorthand and course details all the time just assume their still present until otherwise stated. Oh I can't wait.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment