Friday 4 April 2014

Can't remember | Finally Friday

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see uploads daily

It's awful, but this week has flown by so quickly I can't really remember all that much about it. It started well though with A's in both my Law exams. I'm still waiting on reporting results and I'll be honest I'm not as hopeful after we've practically been assured that if we get any more than a C we'll be knighted, sainted and godified for the rest of NCTJ life. Always reassuring. 

I also received a new book for review in the post. I'm hoping a new book is going to get me back into reading properly. I have done hardly any reading since I've been on the course because I've been so busy. Remember that 'before aus' reading list that I was banging on about throughout January, well that fell by the way-side pretty soon into NCTJ life. Reading is has been a bit of a no-no this week as well with every spare minute, ha that's funny, being dedicated to getting shorthand up to as best 100 words per minute as possible or last minute portfolio shenanigans. 

I've been keeping up with the running though. Three runs this week amongst everything else is pretty good going trust me. With spring evenings now here, there is a good side to losing an hour sleep, it means running is much easier to do because the dark evenings aren't tempting me to stay inside rather than pull on the running shoes and get out there. It's also been relatively warm which always makes me happier and so running shorts rather than running leggings has also been a thing I've been enjoying.

I was home over the weekend as always which is always nice. Enjoying the company of the evil miserable looking dog and some galaxy hot chocolate as well as the company of my family. We enjoyed a good mothering Sunday on the rugby sideline to a cracking lose by our boys but that's the name of the game and I don't think we're talking about it yet so let's hope none of them see this post. 

So that was about as much as I've done apart from the finishing off of the portfolio stress and shorthand speed development I have nothing else to say. So I hope you had a good weekend and enjoy your weekend. Until Monday chaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment