Tuesday 25 February 2014

My Travels: Top 5 Most Wanted | Tuesday Travels

Today I thought for a change I'd stray from rambling on about Australia and boring you with the very uncertain trip that I'm taking in under three months and instead share some other travel related things with you. I love the idea of travelling but haven't done a whole lot of it. However, in my twenty years here I have figured out a whole lot places I want to go and as writing 99% of the planet would make a very short, boring, blog post and as posting a picture and telling you why I want to go to each place would make a very long, and boring, blog post, I've narrowed it down to my top five so here we go.

Canada. Now Canada has always intrigued me, north America never really has so much but Canada has something about it. Since going out with Jack he's really got me interested in the idea of skiing and is slowly bringing me around to the idea that it might not be as scary as I first thought - let's be honest though it will be. Anway, two birds with one stone seems fitting here. Canada and skiing. 

Who doesn't want to go to Hawaii? If not simply because you're under the impression you may come into the possession of a cute funny looking dog that turns out to be an alien, or that you're suddenly be amazing at surfing. Either way you only have to look at the colour of that water to know it's somewhere you want to go. 

New Zealand comes hand in hand with Australia (which would have been number 1) but seeing as putting Aus in would have been boring and predictable I went for New Zealand. Next door to Australia but so different - or so I'm told. Personally I think New Zealand looks a lot prettier than Australia and seems more of an outdoors exploring type of place which is right up my street. 

South America has always amazed me. I can't explain my fascination with it I just love the idea of being there and seeing it and travelling around it. I wouldn't mind seeing all of South America but Rio has particular pull for me, particularly after seeing the film Rio. I swear I don't base all my travel choices on cartoon films. I'd really like to get over to South America and do a relatively big trip in 2015 but I don't hold out much hope at the moment.

I love Europe and there are so many beautiful places in Europe that prove you don't have to fly to the other side of the world to enjoy the sunshine, the beautiful landscapes and some adventure. Venice is such a cool sounding place and there's no where else like it. It definitely ticks the exploring box and if Rio doesn't happen maybe Venice will. 

So that's it. Not many words today as it's all pretty self-explanatory I'm sure. I have so many places I want to go and it was hard narrowing this list down to these five but I think these are the ones. For me travelling is about adventure and being outdoors and all these places offer this. These aren't the type of places I'd want to go on holiday and sit in a hotel for two weeks. 

Where would you most like to visit? 


No comments:

Post a Comment