Thursday 6 March 2014

A project | Thursday Talks


A new project is under way in the emilyjdoesthings world. I recently came across this video by Ella Grace. I really enjoyed it and thought it was marvelous. At present I'm doing some video training on the course and am really enjoying it. After my last lesson and seeing Ella's video I felt inspired. Ladles and jellyspoons my new project is....

Australia video diaries!

Yet to decide on a decent name for it. 

Jack likes, Australia: Our big bedroom. Not so sure about that but we'll see, lack of ideas may force me to use it. 

Anyway, I've been thinking about putting videos on the blog like this for a while, like document my life videos but never have and figured Australia was the perfect excuse. It's a good way for me and Jack to document everything we get up to whilst travelling, they'll be good to look back at when we get home but also in years to come and also they'll be a great way of making sure everyone at home knows what we're up to. I know my mum will probably love watching them to know we're not dead somewhere in the outback. 

I'm hoping to document as much as I can btu electricity sources and wifi could prove to be problematic at time so we'll see how that goes. Ideally I'd like to create one for each week we're there, but again we'll see.

In the meantime I'm hoping to do a couple of document my life videos for March and April to get me used to filming randomly and out and about and also to get used to using a new editing software. Before I've used final cut, movie maker (cause I'm that old and when I was 13 that was the best thing in the world) and premiere pro.The one I have now is new and different so fingers crossed I can get my head round it before May. 

If successful you may see a couple of videos on here in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment