Friday 28 March 2014

I won't miss this week | Finally Friday


We haven't been here on Friday for a while. Two weeks it's been I think, well we're here now so let's not dwell on the negative and let's get on with wrapping up the week that's passed.

The week started well. I got to get all dressed up for a dinner dance fundraiser at the rugby club. My brother's team are off to Belgium for their rugby tour in April and so fundraising has been happening in abundance. This one was a particularly good night, lot's of dancing, eating good food and drinking good wine. Well drinking wine. It was a really good night the boys were brilliant waiters and bar men not to mention musicians and singers, even if the songs were rather choice. 

Saturday morning was a bit of a struggle though. Apparently I can't keep up with sixteen year old boys when drinking now a days. However, it was a good excuse for a hot bubble bath and a face mask on a Saturday afternoon. As if I needed an excuse. 

I've been trying to a workout everyday and been relatively successful and am hoping to get along to a Zumba class next week to get some more cardio in. Healthy eating has been successful. No naughty treats and all clean eats. My favourite this week was a protein pancake (a banana, a handful of oats and 2 eggs) topped with grilled apples. It was sweet and yummy but wasn't naughty. Bikini body will be mine. 

Jack absconded to New Zealand this week. Lucky bugger a two week break in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. 

So that's all I have to say this week, it's typical the week I get back into Friday posts is the week I have the most boring week. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Here's to getting back into Friday posts. Hopefully a weekend post this week. 

What? Who said that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment