Wednesday 5 March 2014

What's on my kindle? | Wednesday Reads



So if you've read my Australia to read list, you will know that I'm not planning on taking any actual books with me, apart from Birdsong because, you know, it's Birdsong. I'm going to be taking my marvelous kindle with me. A bit of a late convert to the wonders of the device but after a bit of get used to I am in full support of the kindle and other readers. Especially if you're commuting everyday or like me going abroad and have a baggage allowance it means you can take as many books as you wish without having to worry about weight restrictions or breaking your back. So today I thought I'd share with you what's on my Kindle waiting to be read.

Life After Life by Kate Atkinson

The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence

The Diaries of a Fleet Street Fox by Fleet Street Fox

Signal Red by Ryan Robert

A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin

This may not seem like a lot but as a skint student at present I can't afford any others and lets just remember that each Song of Ice and Fire books is over 1000 pages. I think they may just last the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment