Monday 17 March 2014

Stop being afraid | Motivational Monday




This week was meant to see me focus on my eating healthy/loosing weight resolution. However, I ended up having a very stressed, very worry-ful, very anxious weekend. I've got two exams this week after only six weeks of learning and I've also got bits and pieces to do for Australia and I've got stories to finish for my portfolio. That's why you didn't get a Friday post, I am sorry about that. But understandably stressed I think but as Jack keeps reminding me it doesn't do me any good. As I well know and as I have previously stated.

So this week once again I will be focusing on the 'don't worry so much' resolution. More so as a challenge set by Jack with a reward at the end of it. A good reason I think you'll agree.

I've been thinking very negatively about things at the moment. About all the wrong things, not that anything should be thought negatively about. But as soon as I get a negative thought it winds me down until I break down, so no more of that.

So this week I've got to be positive, not worry and not get anxious and worked up. I've got to focus on smiling being happy and not looking at how things could go wrong. Something I'm a bit of a rogue for doing. This time though it's got to last longer than the end of the week. This has to continue because carrying on having a breakdown once a week is not a good way to live, and not a healthy way especially when I'm trying so hard to be healthy physically.

Sorry for anyone who was hoping for a healthy post, you seem to have liked Thursday's one. I think I'll do a health and fitness post on Thursday again to make up for it so you can look forward to that.

So here's to a positive onwards. I'll keep you updated. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment